the author explain us through statistics the way in which the woman’s have become being part of profession that used to be for men’s the author mentions some professions that little by little the woman’s are showing an increase in their knowledge’s.
Especially I am very proud of this change in the opportunities between men’s and women’s because I think is the beginning for a new point of view of many people all around the world.
I am very proud too of seeing the way in which women have integrated to the work in the society, in the big enterprises, and in business also.
ResponderEliminarThey have achieved very good results, even better than men in some cases and women have showed that they can work in team with men.
I also believe that the working role of women have chanced the working enviroment and have made important contributions to all industry fields
ResponderEliminar