In this first paragraph the author is trying to show us how the woman was considered in different cultures, in this paragraph also the author is trying to show the beginnings of this problem that continues now adays. At the end the author mention some woman’s that make difference during some of this periods, this with the objective of showing us that even though the treat in that epoch was not fair some woman’s fight against this showing that they weren’t inferior.
I think the treat that woman’s receive now adays is not very different from the treat that the author mention and i think this is something we have to change because no matter of the treat the woman’s receive they have shown that they are equal to mans.
I read your opinion on this subject, and I realized that give you much reason, we can see in these days, that the things have not changed too much, maybe in the metropolitan cities the things are changed in many ways, but there are still places where women are not treated as they should and continue to suffering abuse and discrimination.
ResponderEliminar