miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

The Weaker Sex?

Here the author starts with a rhetorical question or may be an ironic question trying to said that if we really think that woman’s are the weaker sex, then the author starts explaining the reasons of why he thought that woman’s are not the weaker sex and he uses pure facts.

I really agree with this paragraph because women’s have shown that they are not the weaker sex a great example is that now adays they can study, work and also they can be mothers (in some cases)  and not only this, also they have shown that they can be the bests in its areas or career.

2 comentarios:

  1. I´m agree with you I think that the weaker sex doesn´t exist, women and men have the same capables, and they have to have the same oportunities and rights in the society, so at the past of the time women showed that they are very capables.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like a lot your comment; I think you could be very sensible despite of you do not show that.
    I agree in the way that women are not so weak as society think, and is goog to know someone that recognize the effort of women.

    ResponderEliminar