The author expresses the way in which women have been expressing gradually their point of view with different publications that have their own feelings about the right of the women’s.
I am in favor but i think what the author express here is a moderate feminism because many times the woman’s think that they are more than men’s so i think the feminism is something good but in a moderate way.
Feminism is as awful as machismo, so it has to be completely balanced.
ResponderEliminarI totally agree with you when you say that women sometimes think that they are more than men, and I know that is completely true because I know many women that have those thoughts, and I think that go to that extreme is as bad as make someone less.
ResponderEliminarI agree with you too, because feminism is the same as sexism so I think that women exaggerate sometimes bacause I think that is good that they fight for their rights and to be equal to men but it should be a balance.
ResponderEliminar